You know what they say: there is something about Korean beauty products. And they are right. My love with Korean beauty products began last year when a friend of mine, who is South Korean, gave me a nourishing cream for my sensitive, acne-prone skin. After few days I noticed that my skin looked plump and young. I am 38 years old, I had a baby and I have not slept much in more than a year. Together with hormonal changes before, during and after pregnancy it can easily translate into dry skin, fine lines and dark circles under your eyes.
I can’t explain what it is about Korean beauty products but they work. In my case, the biggest help comes from regular use of hydrogel face masks (1-2 times a week). I admit that our genes play a large role but good care can make miracles.
Do you use Korean beauty products? Which is your favorite?
I love their face masks. So far I tried these two and love to use them during the week. After long day at work, I put it on when Chloe-Sofia falls asleep. I may look like from a horror movie but after 20 minutes my skin looks plump, hydrated and bright. I got them from South Korea but you can get them on Amazon as well.
– It is a hydrating face mask with Manuka honey.
– Hydrates and revitalizes your skin. It contains Pomegranate extract.
TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL
Another Korean beauty brand that is available in your local Sephora store on online. Yay!
– I use it when I have acne. It gently cleans my face without drying it out (contains micro-particles of Ghassoul) and leaves my skin velvety soft.
When I don’t suffer from break outs, I use their “Egg” range:
– All in one cream. You can use it as a primer, facial cream, night mask, eye cream or serum. I like to use it as a serum or instead of my regular night cream. My skin looks hydrated and plump. Without Parabens, Sulfates and Phthalates.
– Whipped foam facial mask that transforms your skin. Hydrates and adds radiance and luminosity to dull skin. Perfect as a quick fix if you don’t have time. Sometimes I apply it on my dry face, massage it in and wash it of after several seconds. It does not contain Sulfates and Phthalates.
– Perfect if you want to hydrate and/or nourish your skin. Without Parabens, Sulfates and Phthalates.
– Use it when you are tired and had a stressful day. It revitalizes and soothes the skin and you will feel like a new person.
SHOP THE POST: