In this category, I talk about fashion with a focus on sustainable fashion:
- why I switched from fast to slow fashion.
- what are the benefits of shopping in second hands or at online platforms that sell pre-loved clothes and accessories?
- how to build a capsule wardrobe
- what is Project 333
- what does sustainability mean when it comes to fabrics
- why is ethical and fair trade component so important
- which fabrics are sustainable
- how to shop in a more sustainable way
- how to sell your clothes online
- how to create chic and ethical looks without breaking your budget
It is hard at the beginning when you decide to stop buying your clothes in fast fashion stores.
When I was growing up, I use to go to the second hands because they offer original fashion and style for an affordable price. But as I started working and had more money, I started shopping at popular fashion brands. I wanted to be on-trend and fashionable.
But after watching True Cost movie and the Rana Plaza Disaster in 2013, I realized how unsustainable and unethical the current clothes consumption was.
Discover new ways to mix and match your outfits, how to look original and comfortable every day. I love new ideas and have an eclectic personal style. Let me share it with you!