Apesigned is one of the few brands that offer ethical, fair-trade and sustainable fashion that is both affordable and of a high-quality. The brand was established in Geneva and works with artisans and small family businesses in Vietnam and Switzerland. I know Jeanne, the founder since I started blogging and even featured her work several times on Currently Wearing.
In this video, you will learn:
- Why Jeanne decided to work with artisans and small family businesses in Vietnam and Switzerland.
- How to successfully collaborate with people abroad.
- That you don’t need to study fashion to become a fashion designer.
- How to make ethical and sustainable fashion elegant and chic.
- What Apesigned offers to men and children.
- Why all of us should consider wearing clothes from sustainable fashion brands.
This interview was recorded in Hotel President Wilson in Geneva.