I am excited to introduce you to a natural Swiss beauty brand Jardin de Monts. I discovered it for the first time in Le Tournesol, a sustainable convenience store in Rolle. And when the brand reached out to me sometime later, I was happy to try their beauty products.
Jardin de Monts is a natural beauty brand established in 2009. It unites the traditional knowledge about aromatic and medicinal plants with the latest scientific discoveries. The plants are organically grown in Switzerland and harvested by hand. The products are dermatologically tested, and NATRUE, BIO, and BIO Suisse certified.
Why do I love Jardin de Monts?
First, the products smell amazing. And I like the idea that when you greet friends with a kiss on the cheek, they comment that you smell nice. Who needs to wear perfume?
Second, if you look for a natural, local, but professionally-made beauty brand (in a laboratory instead of someone’s home) that uses reusable packaging (glass), Jardin de Monts is the right choice.
My complexion is sensitive, dry, and acne-prone. Over the years, I learned that I have to use beauty products that contain essential oils with caution because they can irritate skin and clog the pores. I also grew critical of the clean beauty trend since its understanding differs from one brand to another. Therefore, of all the natural, zero-waste, and organic beauty brands that I tried, there is only a handful that I would recommend.
But, I have to say that the natural Swiss beauty brand Jardin de Monts is one of the few that tick all the boxes. My favorite product is the Precious Cream because its smooth, light texture makes it easy to spread and absorb into the skin. In addition, I love its unique scent (herbal & medicinal), and it is supposed to have anti-aging properties.
OTHER PRODUCTS I LOVE:
- Edelweiss Precious Cleansing Oil gently removes makeup and has a soothing scent.
- Edelweiss Floral Water tones your skin. It leaves it clean but not too dry with a gentle floral aroma.
- Edelweiss Precious Elixir is nourishing and has a beautiful scent.
- I recommend Jardin de Monts to those of you who can use beauty products that contain essential oils.
- Also, I think it is more suitable for dry and/or mature skin because it the products are very nourishing.
- If you are not interested in beauty products, try their organic herbal infusions, candies, or syrups. I love their After Dinner Herbal Tea. It helps with digestion and smells amazing.
- If you are looking for a present, check the discovery gift pouch “Trousse Découverte Edelweiss”. It contains the Edelweiss Precious cream(6 ml), Precious Cleansing Oil (10 ml), Floral Water(10 ml), and Precious Elixir (5 ml). It is a great way to get to know the brand better.
Great news! You can now get an exclusive 15% off on your first order using the Miriam15 discount code at the checkout. Enjoy your shopping!