Happy Thursday, everyone! I hope your week is going well. It is my pleasure to share with you today six organic beauty products that you must try now.
1.HoliFrog Shasta AHA Refining Acid Face Wash (38$). This gentle acid face wash will cleanse your skin without over-stripping your moisture barrier. Although I normally avoid beauty products packaged in plastic, I like this one because it helps me heals acne scars.
2. Dr. Hauschka Hydrating Cream Mask (58$). This is a life-changing face mask for dry and sensitive skin. And it is so nourishing that after 20 minutes, my skin looks dewy and plump. If your skin needs good nourishment, choose this face mask. It is 100% natural and NATRUE certified.
3. Odacité AP+P (Apricot Palmarosa) Serum Concentrate (48$). This serum is specifically formulated for fragile and sensitized skin. It helps to mitigate the appearance of redness and visible capillaries. And as it is so concentrated that two to three drops suffice. 100% natural.
4. The Organic Pharmacy Radiant Day Shield (59$). Light, shield serum that prevents environmental and UV induced damage. UVA+UVB protection. SPF10. Although 62% of ingredients are of a certified organic origin, the rest is natural.
5. EVOLVE Hyaluronic Serum 200 (40$). Hydrates your skin from within and plumps fine lines and wrinkles. Each bottle contains 200mg of concentrated low molecular weight hyaluronic. If you want to learn more about Hyaluronic acid serums, check this article on how to choose natural beauty products.
6. VAPOUR Lip Nectar (30$). I love this lipstick because it conditions, protects, and rejuvenates lips while adapting to my natural lip color. And it contains organic Jojoba, Avocado, Helichrysum, and Calendula flowers.