The 14th edition of Swiss fashion platform Mode Suisse took place in Zurich on 3 September 2018. Three identical catwalk shows were followed by individual showroom presentations which allowed the designers to expand their network and clientele.
Mode Suisse Edition 14 featured designers:
- Jacqueline Loekito and Nina Yuun who made their debut at this year’s event.
- Vanessa Schindler, winner of the Hyères Festival,
- YVY, the celebrity-adored, Swarovski-embellished leather accessories label,
- WEER’s collaboration with Zurich’s eyewear label SOL SOL ITO
- Julia Seemann’s new collection,
- luxuriously printed fabric designs by Mourjjan,
- Julia Heuer’s artisanal, handmade plissé and dynamic prints,
- HGK FHNW Basel Institut Mode-Design: Janine Reitmann, Laura Müller, Jana Colic, Stefanie Herbstrith and Lisa Preissle,
- HEAD – Geneve: Adeline Rappaz and Miguel Mendes Salvador,
The third DACH Showroom, organised by Mode Suisse together with the Austrian Fashion Association AFA and Berlin Showroom, will take place from September 28 – October 02, 2018.during Paris Fashion Week. It will present a selection of 29 labels from Austria, Germany and Switzerland to an international audience.
Mode Suisse Edition 15 is set for February 2019.
More from Swiss fashion:
Interview with M.I.C.I Made in Côte d’Ivoire.
Interview with Apesigned.