When I was preparing this article, I could not decide how to title it. How to Market Yourself? How to Make Your Brand Stand Out? Keys to Effective Brand Communication? Tips for Success?
The more I thought about it, the harder it was. And not only because I don’t feel at ease when I have to “sell myself”. Coming from an ex-Communist country, I was taught to be part of a group, to wait in the corner till they discover you and blend in. God forbid if you tried to stand out!
I have worked on these concepts and beliefs for years but I still feel uncomfortable when I have to translate my work into money. I know that those feelings are about learning to respect yourself and acknowledging your value but unlike Millennials, I still find it hard.
Luckily, that is when experts like Leticia Martignon come at hand. Leticia is a communication strategy and marketing consultant. She works with companies as well as starting entrepreneurs on their communication and branding strategy. I met her last year and her tips and advice have since changed my life. She is energetic, positive, smart and focused. And she is a mother-of-three which gives me no excuse to pity myself when I feel overwhelmed.
So whether you a starting entrepreneur or an established brand that is kind of stuck and unsure which way to go, this interview is exactly for you.
In this interview you will learn:
- The number one mistake that entrepreneurs make.
- How to make your brand stand out.
- Why your brand has to correspond to your values and beliefs.
- How to start a company when you have a limited budget.
- Why you should learn to delegate.
- How can “timing yourself” save your time.
- What is bootstrapping.
- Why passion and enjoyment are important in order to build and keep a successful business.
- And much more!
Connect with Leticia: