Do you celebrate International Women’s Day in your family/community? It is quite a big thing in the Czech Republic. My father would buy a bouquet of flowers and heart-shaped chocolate. It is as big as the Mother’s Day. The United Nations Office in Geneva dedicated the whole week of 5-9 March to women as International Women’s Week.
- How Paléo Festival Became more Sustainable in 2022
- Surprises and Innovations at Paléo Festival 2022
- How to Do Festival Fashion Sustainably in 2022?
- How to Choose the Right Second-Hand Website in 2022?
- New Year’s Resolution Ideas in 2022 – YAY or NAY?
- Make Christmas Presents For Your Loved Ones in 2021
- How To Celebrate Christmas Sustainably in 2021?
- How to Take Advantage of Black Friday in 2021 When You Live Sustainably
- How To Choose Chic Winter Clothes Sustainably in 2021
- How To Choose Sweaters Sustainably This Autumn?
I sometimes use affiliate links in my content. This won’t cost you anything but it will hopefully, in the future, help me offset the administrative costs of running a blog: website and domain hosting, photo and video editing software, etc. Thanks for your support!