How to choose the right office gifts? I find it quite difficult. It is easy to choose gifts for my friends but for people that I don’t know too well? What do I give them? I always go with classic choice- good wine for men and luxurious, beautifully wrapped soap for women.
Last year, we had a Secret Santa in the office. I find that in order for it to work, people have to be honest and bring a gift. In our case, we ended up chasing people, who did not bring anything, away from the sack of gifts. If we do Secret Santa again this year, I will bring something that any colleague can appreciate. And as most people like to eat sweets, I will most likely bring a chocolate truffles or Christmas biscuits.
How about you? How do you choose office gifts ?
- Signature Chocolate Truffles (4 pcs) from Godiva.
- Figgy’s Christmas Pudding (350g) in a ceramic bowl. It serves up yo 3 people.
- Festive Friends from Lush (limited edition)- two bath bombs, a bubble bar and a luxury bath melt that will make your winter bath time more fun.
- Merry Christmas Scented Candle– an easy and affordable gift.
- Apres Ski biscuit tin– a present that will make anyone smile. Who would not like Christmas biscuits?