[/wc_column][wc_column size=”one-half” position=”last”]
Maya Kaloyanova, the designer behind Blonde Monsters.
1. When and where did you start your brand ?
Blonde Monsters has evolved from my previous label “Maya Kaloyanova”. I started in 2009 as an accessories designer for Mercedes Benz Fashion Week.
2. Describe your brand in three words.
Sophisticated, Sexy and Fresh.
3. What makes your designs different from the others?
The way I create my collection- every three months I make a capsule collection. This way I can keep exclusivity of my brand and my clients happy.
4. What materials do you work with and why?
I like materials like cotton, silk and linen because they are natural.
5. Who is your biggest inspiration and why?
My family and my friends. People in general are behind my imagination and emotions!
6. Which famous designer would you like to meet in person and why?
My crush is John Galliano. He is incredibly creative and an amazing tailor. He made great changes in the world of fashion.
7. Where do you see your brand in 5 years?
I hope my clothes will be in more closets and in concept stores like “Colette”, “Dover Street Market” or “Merci”.
8. Where do you like to shop?
Everywhere- I find inspiration at vintage markets, I love luxury stores because of the way they treat customers and I like regular shops because I feel close to people!
IN ONE WORD:
Sweet or salty?
City or country?
Coffee or tea?
Coffee in the morning, tea in the evening.
Book or TV?
Night in or night out?
Mmmmm…both of them ![/wc_column][/wc_row]