Happy Sunday, everyone!
First, I would love to thank sweet Jina from BeautyBlogmark for nominating me for the Liebster Award. I am so surprised and honored. I started visiting Jina’s beauty blog some time ago and felt in love with her beauty tips and videos. I love the way she writes about beauty products and the crisp and sleek words she uses. So once again, thank you Jina. You are a darling!
Rules of the Liebster Award:
1. Why did you start blogging?
For me, blogging is a way to relax and express myself in a creative way. At university, I wrote my thesis about the impact of media portrayal of women. I felt that we, readers, don´t have any power. When I discovered fashion blogs and saw that we have the power. We can share our ideas and opinions through social media. There are some bloggers that I have been following for years and I always dreamed of being able to do what they did. And at one point I felt comfortable enough to share my personal style with others. It also helped that my fiancé was supportive from the start.
2. What is your favorite movie?
” The Way We Were” with Barbra Streisand and Robert Redford.
3. What piece of advice would you give to young girls?
Be yourself. Don´t compare yourself to others. We are all originals and we were made the way we are for a reason.
4. What is your favorite quote and by whom?
” This Too Shall Pass.” I read it in one of the books from Eckhart Tolle.
5. If sky is the limit, what would you like to do next?
Turning my hobby into a full time job.:-)
6. What is your holy grail beauty product?
Yves Saint Laurent’s Touche Éclat.
7. If you could travel anywhere in the world and money was no object, where would you go? Why?
I would travel around Asia- Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, India, Philippines, Indonesia, Polynesia etc.
8. What is one lesson you’ve learned since started your blog?
Trust your instincts and show your support to other bloggers.
9. Is there a book that you’ve read that had inspired you?
The Power Of Now from Eckhart Tolle.
10. What are your favorite blogs?
11. One place in the world, you’d go back to any time…
1. Camilla Carril from camilacarril.com
2. Amy Miles from fashionpoppyblog.blogspot.co.uk
3. Kiara Schwartz from tobruckave.blogspot.com
4. Martina Bechynova from theblondieverse.com
5. Yin Chu from myblissisthisway.blogspot.com
6. Michele LoBosco from roguetutu.com
7. Jen Avery from stylebyavery.blogspot.ca
8. NinA from trendsurvivor.com
9. Caroline A. from franchemeetsfashion.blogspot.cz
10. Sara Yaben from sarayaben.blogspot.com
11. Abdelkhalek from abdelkhalekleblog.blogspot.com
My questions for the nominees:
1. What are you most passionate about?
2. What did you want to become when you were a child?
3. Which of your qualities are you most proud of?
4. What is your favorite song?
5. What is your most favorite animal?
6. What does blogging bring to your life?
7. Who is the most important thing you learnt in life?
8. If you can choose anywhere in the world, where would you like to live?
9. What is your biggest dream?
10. What ice-cream flavor do you like the most?
11. What is your motto?
I am looking forward to reading your answers!